Total Course Points¶
TotalCoursePoints is a Python API for generating class grades with a Gradescope frontend to allow students to have an updated view of how they are doing in the class.
- Custom slip time, late time, late penalties, etc
- Categories for assignments (Exams, Projects, etc) with custom settings for each category
- Optimal slip time calculation.
- Fully reprogrammable to allow for additional new course policies
- Support for different grading options and custom bins.
git clone https://github.com/61c-teach/TotalCoursePoints.git
Requirements: Python 3.6+.
Clone or add the repo as a submodule to your existing setup. You can then use it as normal.
How to Contribute¶
Please make sure to take a moment and read the Code of Conduct.
Please report bugs and suggest features via the GitHub Issues.
Before opening an issue, search the tracker for possible duplicates. If you find a duplicate, please add a comment saying that you encountered the problem as well.